Saturday, December 13, 2008

And the excitment grows...

So my last blog post was actually at around 1am...
It is now 20 minutes to 4am. And I just got done showing the local FD, EMS, and sheriff officers out of my house.
Apparently, someone called 911 for my address.
SO showed up and knocked on the door, bringing me out of my sleep, due to the time, I didn't get out of bed, then the rang the door bell, and knocked, and rang the door bell and knocked...and well you get the picture. Finally my father made it to the door and asked what was going on. I beat a hasty retreat from the couch to my bedroom and attempted to go back to sleep. That was not to happen though, because shortly the FD showed up with their bright lights. Followed very shortly by EMS...the EMS company that I work for...
Everyone commented on the fact that my company rain jacket was in the kitchen, and I told them all separately, that yes, I do work for big company EMS.
Well..the plot thickens to find that it was my cell phone that called 911...And it wasn't just a call..someone talked and gave them my little brothers name. It was rather embarassing. And now it will probably be 4:30 before I get to sleep...and I have to work tomorrow...oh this shall be fun!!

No comments: