Sunday, November 9, 2008

New to the blogsphere....

I've been silently reading the blogs to my left <-- for several months, and decided I would finally jump in here. There's no better way to introduce yourself than a survey...so here ya go guys.

THE BASIC STUFF

Whitley M. C.
20 for a few more months
3-17-1988
a dark brown color with blonde highlights
I like it right now.
Hazel
Nope I love my eyes
No, I'm short

ABOUT YOUR FAMILY

Father, mother, two brothers-I'm in the middle and only girl
Married
Sometimes
21
Neither really...But mommy's girl I guess
Just because, not sure really.
I wouldn't mind it too much I don't think

OPPOSITES ATTRACT

Handsome, loyal, sweet, honorable
Dark
Dark
At least my height but not towering over me
No preference, but would like them to be in shape
Eyes/hair
Mentality of most
I wouldn't know
I wouldn't know
trust

YOUR FUTURE

Yes, and whenever it happens, I'm in no rush, but wouldn't mind it.
On my way to be a paramedic, possibly on to nurse afterwards
several
both
I don't know yet
Prolly texas
Not really
Not really given a lot of thought to it

YOUR EDUCATION

San Antonio College
I dunno...a lot
No time for friends
Sophomorish/juniorish
Troup
Troup
Troup/Judson
I am
San Antonio college apparently, and also apparently for EMS
nope
nope
nope
I did

MISCELANEOUS

Blue
TruTv
Not really, Dog the bounty hunter, SVU
I have lots
Don't really have a favorite

THIS OR THAT

? Myspace
? Vanilla
? Neither
? Neither
? NSYNC
? Christina
? Both
? Rock
? Country
? English
? Winter
? Outside

RANDOM

Nah
Back or navy
Lots of stuff
Something fun and non-formal
Sure
Stretch..so I could reach stuff
Height, weight


So if you didn't catch that, I'm a 20 yr old EMT-B in the state of Texas and am currently taking the paramedic courses at my local community college. I will actually be testing for intermediate next month. I currently work for "the man" in dispatch. I worked at a small private service this summer but we had some disagreements and I left there with haste. I'm in the middle of doing all my ride out and clinical hours so if my posting is sparce that is why. Hopefully I'll come up with some stuff worthy of posting soon, any questions about who I am feel free to drop a comment or somethin.