Friday, November 28, 2008

Shiny new stuff

I made a huge impulse buy today.....
I bought a NikonD60
In my defense, it was a great deal. I got the camera body, a Nikkor 18-55mm VR lense came with it. I also got a 55-200mm Nikkor VR lense. And a carrying case for the camera, that came with an instructional DVD.....all to the tune of a little over $700.
I think it was a pretty good deal, but now I find myself in a quandry. I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to a DSLR, all I've ever had were point-and-shoots. I know that this camera is capable of doing some great stuff, but I don't know if I know how to make it do all that. I'll be playing with it over the next few weeks, maybe I'll post some stuff up here. If anyone has some deep dark success secrets, my ears are wide open.

No comments: