Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blurry

I went and played with the new camera yesterday, a lot. I quickly realized that I have to find a book and do some reading because this is more camera than I know what to do with. I went to the park, and got some pretty decent shots considering I was just popping off random things. I realized I absolutely love having that extra 55-200mm lens. After my clinical yesterday I drove down to the river walk since they have all their Christmas lights up. I realized very quickly the camera is a whole 'nother beast after dark. It just seemed like I couldn't get a well focused picture no matter how hard I tried. I probably should have taken the tripod with me, but it was a spur of the moment decision to go down there. I don't know what setting to adjust to make it take the picture faster, it seems like it would be a shutter priority setting that had to be changed, but I really don't know. Here's what I'm talking bout....
This image is clear for the most part, but the lighting SUCKS.












I like the lighting much better on this picture, it gives a better feel for what it really looked like...but I tried over thirty times and could not get a crisp image at all!

No comments: